"Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first."

-Ernestine Ulmer-


Monday, November 22, 2010

cuppidycakes

Spicy (thanks to Ancho chili powder) chocolate cupcakes with vanilla swiss meringue buttercream. I love the pink icing with the leopard liners, I think it's so retro and adorable.
Minis! Little alfajore cupcakes. Buttermilk cake filled with homemade dulce de leche topped with dark chocolate buttercream.
Vanilla bean minis topped with vanilla bean swiss meringue buttercream that I dyed lavender.
On that note!
Friggin' McCormick no longer makes lavender. Which means I can't buy it at the grocery store. Which means I have to find it on the internet.
Lame.

2 comments:

  1. You make the most gorgeous cupcakes! I'd buy them from you if you lived in my town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM. I love your blog! you are so inspirational! if you get the chance to check out my blog i would love to see what you think of it! you opinions would be greatly appreiciated. :)

    follow me?
    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete